Sunday, December 6, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas Day 6:Happy Loganodays


NASCAR isn't something you tend to think about in the winter time here. Though snow covered roads would make that sport more interesting.

But, what I do think about is my nephew.

Out my kitchen window, you can see a big field. In the winter time, we will have days where the snow may melt or there may be some freezing rain and in the middle of that field, the water will collect and create a small ice rink or as my nephew saw it, a new place to drive his car.

I remember looking out my kitchen window close to Christmas and seeing him drive his car slowly out in that field and out of nowhere he started to do donuts in the field. He spun and spun and spun again. That was up until he hit a ice chunk that bounced the car off from it and stopped it in its tracks. I tried to hold my laughter in but man did I let it out and even had recorded it all on my phone. We must have laughed about that for years until my phone died and I no longer had the video to watch.

Great memory regardless of having the physical video as it still remains in my head.

In 2017, Panini included some Santa Hat relics in their Black Friday product from a variety of sports.

How many of you ever driven your car like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment