Saturday, December 26, 2020

Giants Cardboard: RAK N Trade

 
Could I have saved this post for Giants Cardboard tomorrow, yes, but with myself falling behind on posts with Giants cards, I can't keep pushing these off any longer. I have to get these posted more frequently than once a week.

So to put a stop on the next question about Giants Cardboard that I am sure you are dying to know, yes there will still be another Giants Cardboard tomorrow.

Today's cardboard awesomeness came from a small PWE trade I pulled off along with a RAK I got from someone.

First up, my trade with @nekbone860 which included the Saquon relic above.
Daneil Jones Will To Win Mosaic insert

and Pink Parallel from Mosaic. Which will we be seeing much more on Mosaic tomorrow.

Thanks for the trade @nekbone860!

Up next, a RAK from my weekly RAK thread I host on Twitter. This one came from @Jay_D_Schmidt who said he had some Giants to send me.
Darius Slayton green parallel from 2020 Absolute. My first Absolute card from it.

woo doggy, What a beaut!

Daniel Jones base card from Mosaic. I believe it's my first from it.

Thanks to Jay for the mail day!

Tomorrow will be a Mosaic day for my latest Giants Cardboard so come back and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment