Sunday, December 27, 2020

Giants Cardboard:Mosaic Adds!

I didn't think I would be one that fell in love with....Mosaic, but I did.

Recently I was scouring Burbank Sportscards Beckett Marketplace (also saved 10% by using code 15Burbank which you should try as well), I found they had a bunch of NY Giants Mosaic versions for sale and found the cheapest ones to grab. 

My cart looked very shiny by the time I was done.
Daniel Jones base parallels (I have since dropped the silver and damaged the corner badly. I had to toss it in the junk card pile)

Eli Stare Masters insert. Everyone always enjoys the "Eli Face"and now they can see it more up close.

Eli Adds were on fire. Three base card parallels including a pink

3 Old School inserts with 2 parallels

3 touchdown Masters with 2 parallels (which I think the card looks great even without the parallels)

And here is where I currently stand with my parallels for base for Daniel Jones,

Here are my Eli's,
Funny how both came out with 6. That was unintentional.

Fun pickups for my collection. I don't plan on chasing any rainbows with these with the amount of parallels they have and so many others chasing them as well. I am happy with what I got however.

Let's go Giants and hoping for a win against Baltimore today. It won't be easy for sure.

(PS:if this game changes for any reason or any players are not playing, keep in mind this post was typed up on December 1st as I was trying to get a little bit ahead on here with some drafts)

No comments:

Post a Comment