Wednesday, December 16, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas Day 16:Please Come Home For Christmas

 
2020 will make for a different kind of Christmas for me.

Usually by now we would be expecting family from afar for Christmas #1 and Christmas #2 but with the pandemic, those days are gone this year and I will say it's really disheartening to say the least. I will miss the good times we have but as I have learned this year during all of this, it really makes you appreciate what you already have at home. This includes my hobby as well.

So this year instead of multiple Christmases I will be having one, just on Christmas. Which is okay because I will make it the best one ever.

 
Today's card is the oldest Santa card I own from my chase in the 1990 Pro Set version. I really hope someday to land the 1989 one.

 
Speaking of Santa and oldest one, really digging the older looking Santa's on this years Christmas stamps.

Are any of you expecting family to come visit this year or are you visiting them?

No comments:

Post a Comment