Friday, December 18, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas Day 18: Happy Holidays To You!

 
The holidays are just around the corner with only 1 week remaining. I hope most of you either have your shopping done or almost done.

My wife and I are early shoppers meaning we did our shopping back in October long before all of the specials, etc. Though we may jump on a couple of deals just to add to what we had already finished. Can't argue with a good deal.

Today's card features Santa with a beautifully NFL decorated Christmas tree from the NFL Properties line of of 1995. The design used for this one is from Collectors Edge.

Next to that card is another Scentsy holder, yes my wife grabs one every year for a new Christmas decoration, this time a present one that says Happy Holidays. Not my favorite holder of the ones I have but still has the colors of green and red for the season so it works.

How far have you guys gotten on Christmas shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment