Thursday, December 10, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas Day 10:Go Yelich On The Mountains

 
I have already mentioned my pure passion for the 2019 Topps Holiday cards, especially it's Sp's, today I will show off the start of my Yelich rainbow cane thanks to @Jake1725, @CardboardSushi, and @NormC61.

The first variation I landed was the Yelich Candy Cane bat. Which to me is the coolest variation of the three I own.
The next one features a Brewers Ornament

While the final, which you can't see that well, is the metallic parallel. 

Seeing these reminds me of the ornaments my parents used to put on our tree. Most were the homemade ones I did at school while a couple others were team oriented with my Dad with the Giants and my mom with her Cowboys ones. Which once again always made for a fun football season with those two at each others throats for those game matchups.

They also used to decorate the tree with plain candy canes like the one that Yelich is using as a bat. We didn't do the fancy flavored ones you see a lot of today.

I am not sure how they decorate their tree now.

Do you decorate yours with any team attire?

No comments:

Post a Comment