Friday, December 25, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas Day 25: That's Christmas To Me

Decorating one month ahead, putting up the tree on Thanksgiving night, makes me smile all month long, oh why? Because that's Christmas To Me.

Eating Sugar cookies, drinking eggnog for weeks on end, give my stomach so much joy, oh why? Because that's Christmas To Me.

Sharing sport cards about Christmas and posting every day, giving cards to those in need, give my heart all it needs...oh why? Because that's Christmas To Me.

Panantonix Christmas song Because That's Christmas To Me hits you right in the feels about what the season is all about. And with today being THE DAY, I thought this song makes a perfect blog title ending for this series.

I hope all of you have enjoyed this series. I am not sure if it will be back next year or not, probably deeply depends on how many Christmas cards I can accumulate between this year and next since today marks the end of all of the ones I grabbed this year in trades and pickups. Thanks to all of those who helped contribute to this 25 days of fun.


Christmas Day as I have said on here many times is very special to me. It's my grandmother's birthday, the birth of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and just such a happy time to celebrate family, friends, and simple joy....and the food of course. Can't forget the holiday food.

I have had some memorable Christmases in the past from gag gifts, to big gifts, to big breakfasts, to the joy of being around family near and far. Every year a new memory is made and not forgotten. That's what I am hoping for all of you today. I hope you have the happ, happiest Christmas ever.

God bless all of you!

Tell me your favorite Christmas memory whether its from your childhood or as an adult in comments. Would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment