Tuesday, December 29, 2020

It's Fun To Win Again

For the second time in a month (this is a tad late of a posting on this win), luck had rolled my way when it came to entering a contest from the great people at @WADC20 on Twitter.

Not only did I score that super attractive Paul Perkins autograph patch for my Giants PC, but also all of these cards that follow.
I don't know a lot about hockey anymore, but any new scores for my rookie collection are welcomed. Especially any from the past few years where my collection is weak.

This is a name I recognize or at least heard.

Same goes for this one.

I don't know this name but great looking insert by Upper Deck

Final card is this autograph. Not sure how good this player is but autograph rookie cards are up my alley regardless.

Big thanks again to @WADC20 for the contest and these sweet additions to my collection. If you are not following them, go do so. They are always giving back to the hobby community.

No comments:

Post a Comment