Wednesday, December 23, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas Day 23:Joy To The World!

 
Joy to the world...Christmas is almost here... Let me continue to sing...

2 days folks! 2 more days of me posting the 25 days posts. 2 more days left to shop. 2 more days of hectic crazy holiday planning.
And 2 cards I am showing off today. The first card is a Walker Buehler base card from 2019 Topps Holiday and the second is an Sp of Buehler with a scarf.

Out of my 37 years of life, I have never once worn a scarf despite facing some pretty cold tempatures where I live. I have on the other hand used them for Power Rangers, TMNT and even Darkwing Duck weapons haha.

Buehler on this card just looks right with a scarf the way he is holding his head, the photoshop was spot on. They chose a perfect person to attempt this on.

Have you guys ever worn a scarf?

No comments:

Post a Comment