Thursday, December 17, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas Day 17: Ugly Sweaters

 
I mentioned on the first day of running this 25 Day promo, that I would bring back more of the ugly sweaters, well, here they are.

What was a fun chase of a couple, turned into a possible set run. However, there are 42 cards in the single relic set. That's a bit steep and I am in need of top guys like Burrow, Tua, and Herbert which won't make it any easier.






 
But I am pretty happy where I am at with it so far. Roughly half of the set is in my hands now. Not sure how far I will keep chasing this but will do my best to continue. I will say though, the more color the swatch has on these, the cooler they are.

Also in this set, there are 8 double Rookie Sweaters featuring two players from each team.


There are only 8 in this set and I have 3 of them. For some reason or another, not all of my pictures uploaded for today's post. But, I will keep you all updated on my chase even long after the holidays. Maybe by next Christmas I will have it filled.

As for ugly sweaters themselves, I don't own a single one or ever wore one. Though I am tempted sometimes to try and get a Christmas Vacation occasionally. Maybe one day.

How about you? Do you own or wear any ugly sweaters?

No comments:

Post a Comment