Friday, December 4, 2020

25 Days Of Cardmas Day 4:Jingle Snell


Jingle Snells, Jingle Snells, Jingle all the way!!

I am more of a Jingle Bell Rock kinda guy when it comes to my Jingle Bell songs.

How many of us grew up singing that song at our school holiday concerts? Raise your hand....oh all of you! I see....I remember doing this song sometimes with a bell and sometimes with just my non Mariah Carey voice.

It was sometimes really hard to even try to sing with so many in the crowd and many of those holding up their VHS Camcorders knowing that it could come back to haunt me some day.

Which it hasn't....yet.

 
These Santa Hat relics were not easy pulls and were limited to the 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday Mega boxes. This one is /75.

Thanks to the @BbaptistThe for the RAK of this card. I really wanted one of these last year when the product came out but never landed one. One of the cooler Santa hat relics out there.

So now I gotta know, what would you guys choose? Jingle Bells or Jingle Bell rock?

No comments:

Post a Comment