Sunday, January 30, 2022

The Grady Chronicles: NASCAHHHH

The latest Grady box installment brings me to NASCAR. I definitely don't watch the sport anymore and don't know many of the names like I used to when I was a big fan pre-2005, but I still collect the cards.

Especially the shiny stuff and there was plenty of that to be found in this mail day.






 
These Titan cards I have always like from Panini. Not sure why Panini never made this a product. The design is out of this world!

Another Grady mail day show off is done, still a few more to go in this series. As I stated from the beginning, this mail day was stacked.

While I got your attention, please also check out Cards Over Coffee and FOLLOW IT and add it to your blogroll!!!!!!!!!!

Check the blog out here,

No comments:

Post a Comment