It's another year and another year to make a list of things I hope to accomplish. Key words, I hope.
With most of my extra time being soaked up into blogging last year, I hope this year I can take a step back and spend some time with my actual hobby instead of just typing about it.
Here are some of the things I need, NEED, to accomplish in my collection,
- Sort out ALL of the cards I got in 2021 by what they are. My collection is sorted by teams for each sport for base, top players are pulled for each sport and sorted by player, non sports, NY Giants, NY Yankees, Rookies for each sport by team, Inserts by team for each sport, and then hits are sorted by team, by sport. This will be a VERY long project.
- After completing number one, I will need to put all of that away.
- After completing number one step, I will need to update my NY Giants collection and player collections.
- My need to add up my Ken Griffey Jr collection PC numbers and find all of my Ken Griffey Jr stuff I added to totes. UGH!!
- Clean up some of my boxes by moving players into binders
- I am forgetting something....
As you can see, this will at least take the year to complete. I have a feeling the blog will prevent me from finishing most of this up again, I just need to focus and get it done.
But, I also have some things for blogging to accomplish as well. Hoping to get the hobby ones done with first, however, there are many things on here to do as well,
- Cut back so I can accomplish my collection
- Try to once again figure out my blogging three-some and what I need to do with each blog.
- Clean up all three blogs
- Take A LOT of pictures to show off what my Christmas hauls were.
- Get creative again and stop rushing posts to get a post done
- Redo the look of the blog, layout, etc.
When it comes to life, my biggest goal in 2022 is to lose weight. I have to do it with being pre-diabetic so I don't become fully diabetic.
In comments, let me hear what some of your goals are for 2022. Hope everyone has a safe, healthy, Happy New Year!