Friday, January 28, 2022

The Grady Chronicles:Mosaic Baseball

I kinda dug Mosaic Soccer, NFL and NBA and am happy to see the baseball version out. Notice that I didn't put MLB on it.

Yes, I know and have heard it over and over, Panini doesn't have MLB logos and yes I will preach it back, not all of their products are bad because the logos are missing. You have to push through the logoless cards and look at the cards. LOOK AT THEM!!

These look soooooooooooooooo cool.

It really doesn't matter what color they come in. Which looking at pink always makes me think about Collecting Cutch.

Orange doesn't look too bad either.

Do you notice logos on this Ichiro or do you see a work of art...I thought so.


 
And more shininess which is distracting for your eyes not to notice the logos missing. At least for me.

That does it for today's Grady Chronicles. There is still plenty more to show off and more cards that I won't show off because this series would go on all year.

Thoughts on Mosaic baseball is welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment