Thursday, January 13, 2022

Shiny And Numbered

My recent trade with Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday gave me some shiny and numbered Giants cards.

Up first,
A Kadarius Toney Prestige Pink parallel /50. I started a rainbow chase of these, but then backed off from it. Rainbow chasing is very finicky and unless you are set in your mind of chasing one, then don't bother.

Prince Amukamara green parallel from Bowman Platinum /499. I wished Prince could had proven more for the Gmen, but he had some success afterwards, It seems to be a Giant way of things.

Kyle Lauletta was supposed to be the Eli Manning replacement, so wasn't Davis Webb and so wasn't Daniel Jones. I am not sure when the Giants will find their next QB. It could be Jones still, but almost feels unlikely at this point. I would love to bring in a proven veteran whether that's through Free Agency or trade. Come on Russell Wilson!!

 
And finally, speaking of QB's, the Giants also went through a really rough dry spell after this guy retired before finding their next Super Bowl winning QB. I must also note, I can't ever say no to a Collectors Edge parallel.

Thanks to Shane for these additions.

Thoughts on my cards today welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment