Saturday, January 22, 2022

Burbank Pickups Of The Month Part 2: Sets!

Burbank has been a huge help with my set chasing, especially 90's.

But, it as also helped me with a newer set as well.

My chase for the 2011 Topps American Pie base set continues. I have gotten really far, but still missing some important pieces such as the Kurt Cobain card. I now have every card that Burbank has to offer for my set help for this one, I will have to look elsewhere for more help on completing this.

Added this Sanders to my Dream Team chase.

I thought from a distance about chasing this set, but, not as cool once I got it in person. They are also numbered.

3,2,1 Inserts....except these are the holofoil parallels of those. They are much sharper, not that the basic insert looks too bad either.

This Kerry Collins serves as a dual PC item.

Remember, you too can order from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace and Save 10% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace. Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK HERE:
https://marketplace.beckett.com/burbanksportscards_21/

Thoughts on today's mail day is welcomed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment