Sunday, January 16, 2022

Custom

Catching up on mail days is not an easy job. I am still so, so backed up that I have begun breaking them down the best way I can to hurry the process. This may include not all of the cards I was sent.

For today's post it wasn't too hard to post three cards, even though this should have been posted a couple months ago.

Once again, Greg over at Nine Pockets blog made some cool customs and printed them off to give away.

There are certainly some great customs out there by bloggers and I think Greg's are some of the best. The ones he recently, recently is a word to tread lightly on as this was awhile back, were from his 2021 portfolio.


Growing up watching The Simpsons, I jumped on these two right off. These are based off from Pro Set golf design.

 
And my final claim, though there were others I wanted, was Jim Carrey. I enjoyed both Dumb and Dumber and Ace Ventura and thought this was a cool dual card.

Thanks again to Greg for the sweet customs. Can't wait to see what you create in 2022!

If you like these, he also sells them. Go check out his blog and see where you can pick these up and others.

(UPDATE: Greg also just sent me a Samurai Jack custom I gave to a kid with Autism who loves the show and who was also ecstatic about it. He gives his thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment