Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Gifts Flew In

 It's almost five days short of being Christmas a month ago. A MONTH AGO. I can't believe how fast January has gone but I am not complaining. It feels to be the longest month...and coldest one. I am ready to move on.

I received many mail days in or around Christmas and held them until Christmas to open. A couple of those mail days were actually gifts and one of those I am posting today. 

This was my mail day Christmas gift from blog reader Oren.

 
Two unopened packs of 1996 Fleer Ultra Sensations opens up this mail day. I did open one pack and did keep one sealed...for now. The results from the one or both will be posted at a later date.

Santa cards, all are new! Love the shiny one.

Sterling Shepard auto!! It's numbered to 15.

Looney Tunes

 
And we close it out with a 10-card set from 1996 Fleer Smoke N Heat.

Big thanks to Oren for the Christmas gift. I appreciate it buddy!

More posts to come as I continue to catch up on mail days.

No comments:

Post a Comment