Saturday, August 10, 2019

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 18

Let's talk about sets baby
Let's talk about it with me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be
Let's talk about sets (1995)
Let's talk about sets (Summitt)
Let's talk about sets (Uh huh)
Let's talk about sets....

1991 song by Salt-N-Pepa was about a much different topic than I am turning it into. You see, I am staying on topic with cards. Not,well, what they were talking about. This newest segment about the 90's will focus on my set chases (the ones I have already used for a Origins Post or don't plan on using) and new additions to them along with updates on how far I have gotten.

It's time for us to sit down and have that discussion between your parents and you that you tried to avoid. You know, that conversation you have with them about the Flairs and the Pinnacles. Kids, it's time to Talk About Sets.

Today's sets talk is from my trade with @card_a_holic who I said caught my attention from having set needs for me.

So let's check out the sauciness today.

In 1995, Pro Line Classic had these great looking foil die cuts celebrating the Pro Bowl. I pulled quite a few of them and almost believe they were 1 per pack at the time. But, over the years things started to disappear and I was left with only a few. So time to build that up!

Thanks to Brian I was able to.

Junior Seau

Deion Sanders

Cris Carter

Warren Moon

Reggie White

Thanks to Brian I now have 12 cards towards the 30. Not half way there yet but getting there. As always, if you can help with sets please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment