Sunday, August 11, 2019

Rodney's Cardboard:1996 Fleer Statiscally Speaking

COMC has a seller on there who has a bunch of Rodney Hampton cardboard I have never seen listed...EVER.

And all of it I fear will leave before I can afford to buy it. Fortunately for me, I have good friends in southern places such as Wes. Guy is like no other and is definitely my brother from another mother.

He snagged a few of them off from there for me and now I am showing them off. Today's is from 1996 Fleer.

Statiscally Speaking fell 1:37 packs in 1996 Fleer which was one in more than one box. Which means this wasn't an easy insert to find. The card pis printed on a plastic type surface and there are over 20 players in the set which makes the chase even tougher.

The card backs are pretty much a representation of the front

This is just one of a few cards Wes thankfully snagged for me. I will make sure to label them all or most of ones he grabbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment