Sunday, July 18, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Panini Illusions Mirage Green Autograph /10

Vacation has ended so I am back for another new Rodney's Cardboard.

I know we have gone off the beaten path of the 2020 Selects, but thought I would mix it up some. I am sure at some point here I will be posting a few weeks of Select.

Today, a much needed find popped up from 2020 Panini Illusions in the Green parallel /10.

Without hesitation, I was able to get this one which is bigger than you think it is. It actually finishes up the rainbow for 2020 Illusions. I don't have the 1/1 in hand yet, but when I do, they will all be posted together :)
The foil on the name and Mirage is the only difference other than the numbering on these parallels.

Back of card is one of the better Panini ones with an actual writeup of the great Rodney Hampton.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and stay tuned for another new Rodney's Cardboard next week that will either feature a golden item or a 1/1. I haven't decided yet but I think you should come back and see regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment