Tuesday, July 20, 2021

It's Been LEAKed!

One of my goals as a collector of NY Giants football cards, is not just accumulating all of the cards I can without duplicates, but it is acquiring an autograph of every player I can that ever put on Giants blue.

I have two specifics, the players must be wearing either a college uniform or obviously, Giants blue.

One of the players I needed from last year was Javon Leake.

Javon was signed by the Giants as an undrafted Free Agent in 2020. He was cut before the season started despite Coach Judge having strong feelings for him after he showed some flash. 

Shortly after, he tried to catch on with the Washington Football Team but didn't quite make it there.

I actually wished the Giants had given him the opportunity because of Saquon's injury last year. He may have given them an extra boost, maybe he will come back to the practice squad this year.

I was finally able to add his autograph for $5 thanks to Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace where I saved 10% by using code 15Burbank at checkout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment