Sunday, July 4, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Select Gold Prizm /10

It's July 4th, it's Independence Day! And no, not the one starring Will Smith, Jeff Goldblum and the late Bill Pullman. Though 2020 wouldn't have surprised me if the planet was attacked.

A day of celebration! A day of fireworks, BBQ's and family.

It will be a quiet one for me though. My wife's at work, most of the family has moved away we used to celebrate with and it's kind of dreary out. Sounds like a good day to celebrate it with cards.

So for today's Rodney's Cardboard segment, I had to find a new one to show off that brings some fireworks of it's own and since I don't have all of my rainbow ones in-hand yet, I chose the best one I haven't shown you guys yet.
The gold prizm parallel is bright, bold and checkerboard.

It is also /10 and not easy to find. 

I actually acquired this one in a trade with @Seth_Murphy8 who had two of the rainbow chase cards I needed. He still has one I really want, guess I will continue to check in with him to see if he is ready to let go of it yet :) That one is even tougher than this one.

Here is the complete chase below. With each card I reveal, I will be crossing it off on this list. You can find my complete haves and needs HERE. (if you want to blow the fun )

57 Signatures Black Prizm 1/1
57 Signatures Black Prizm Die-Cut 1/1
57 Signatures Green Prizm /5
57 Signatures Green Prizm Die-Cut /5
57 Signatures Gold Prizm /10
57 Signatures Gold Prizm Die-Cut /10
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm /25
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm Die-Cut /25
57 Signatures White Prizm /35
57 Signatures Light Blue Prizm /50
57 Signatures Maroon Prizm /75
57 Signatures Blue Prizm /99

57 Signatures Prizm /199

Next week, will be more Rodney fun and another rare one in this chase.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July and hope all of you stay safe and make good decisions.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment