Saturday, July 17, 2021

Breakin' Wax:2021 Stadium Club Baseball Blaster Box

I was fortunate enough to walk into Walmart last week and actually find a few things on the shelf. It doesn't happen often as the vendor doesn't put up a lot of stock when they come, but I try to at least find something I want from the rubble.

I didn't have many choices to choose from. 2021 Topps Series 2 blasters, there was three of them, I already acquired what I needed from that so no longer needed it. 2021 Score football, that seems to be the one product I can find and have way too much of. And then there was two blasters of Stadium Club baseball 2021. I grabbed one of those despite reviewing the hobby box already but still was missing the Griffey and Jeter base (I did acquire these after this thanks to my buddy Grady)

Every blaster box of Stadium Club comes with 8 packs of 5 cards. They also come with an oversize, though not that large, Master Photo card.

 
I opened up the blaster and pulled out the packs. I then began to question where the Master Photo was, which was in there unwrapped and tucked off to the side and hidden almost into the box. I wonder how many of those get thrown away by mistake. 

Now onto the rest of the break (I excluded the base and the nameless base rookies),

Red Foil

Black Foil

Superstar Duos Aaron Judge/Stanton

Triumuirates (was disappointed in these this year with no foil or shine to them)

Stadium Club Greats

Stadium Club Greats Red Foil (think odds were 1:191 packs) of the greatest player in MLB history.

Not too bad for a blaster, I have seen much worse. This Griffey by far was the highlight.

Let me know in comments if you busted one of these and tell me how you did!

Hopefully I will find some Prizm Draft football the next time I am out. I have been wanting to open some of that but usually anything with the name Prizm in it doesn't last too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment