Friday, July 23, 2021

Rise Up!

2020 was a year we would like to all forget and I am sure one NY Giants RB would like to as well.

Last year was a rough one for Saquon Barkley. The first week against the Steelers was far from stellar and Week 2 wasn't any better. Especially since he got injured and tore his ACL putting him out for the entire 2020 season. I felt his pain since I tore mine in high school football.

Hopefully, he can Rise Up from the injury in 2021.

 
Rise Up was a memorabilia card in 2020 Score. I didn't add too many autograph or jersey cards of Giants in 2020 so adding some is in order and this one was a great start. 

This one I acquired in a larger trade from my father which I will show the remaining goods from that trade over at Cards Over Coffee.

My hope is that Saquon will be the same player as he was in 2018, his rookie year. It's hard to tell how a player with a major injury will play once they return. I just hope the Giants give him all the time he needs to heal completely before throwing him back out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment