Friday, July 9, 2021

Unintentional Rainbow Chase:2014 Topps Chrome Xavier Grimble

Everyone ready for another Unintentional Rainbow Chase post? Let's do it then!

I bought a lot of 2014 Topps Chrome in hopes to chase as many of the Giants First Round WR Odell Beckham Jr as I possibly could.

But, instead, my luck landed me the Giants undrafted rookie free agent Xavier Grimble. Xavier never hit the field with the team and was cut before the start of the season as the Giants figured out who they wanted as their TE's to replace Pascoe and Myers and Grimble wasn't in their plans.
 
I landed four different parallels of Xavier that year. I guess I will look at it as, once a Giant, always a Giant.

Here are the overall finds for Chrome Refractors in 2014:
Base,Base Refractor, Blue Wave Refractor, Green Refractor, Orange Refractor, Purple Refractor, X-Fractor, STS Camo Refractor /499, BCA Pink Refractor /399, Pulsar Refractor, Black Refractor /299, Blue Refractor /199, Sepia Refractor /99 (Hobby), Gold Refractor /50, Red Refractor /25, SuperFractor 1/1, and Printing Plates 1/1.

Here is what I have so far,
Base,Base Refractor, Blue Wave Refractor, Green Refractor, Orange Refractor, Purple Refractor, X-Fractor, STS Camo Refractor /499, BCA Pink Refractor /399, Pulsar Refractor, Black Refractor /299, Blue Refractor /199, Sepia Refractor /99 (Hobby), Gold Refractor /50, Red Refractor /25, SuperFractor 1/1, and Printing Plates 1/1.

Not too far into this chase, my chase by accident. It shouldn't be too much if I decide to make it a full time chase as I doubt others are seeking him and he is affordable. Being 7 years later though, the super may not be easy to hunt down.

Since the Giants, Grimble has played for 5 other teams with his longest and best stint with the Steelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment