Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Marauders

In the last part of my Dave Brown pickups from the 90's, today we are tackling one my first 1997 Collectors Edge Marauders.

This was one of those inserts I had hoped to find in packs but no such luck.

When I got this card in from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace, where I saved 10% off by using code 15Burbank, I didn't know what to expect since I had never seen one before.

It was actually a really nice surprise.

The card is super thick and features a motion background that gives out a 3D vibe. 


There are two players on the card, one on each side, that I don't know what the connection is yet to them. Maybe there isn't one.

There are 25 cards in this set falling 1:20 in the Super Premium Packs only.

I am not sure if this would be a fun set to collect or not, but since I liked this one so much, who knows what I may do. But, for now, I plan to focus on grabbing some more 90's Giants inserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment