Thursday, July 29, 2021

It's About Time

Every year, there are certain things I look forward to.

Family coming up from afar.

Summer.

My garden and flower garden.

Fall.

The first snow.

Football season.

The first football card release.

The first NFL card release.

The first football card release where new players are in their uniforms.

FINALLY, IT'S ABOUT STINKIN' TIME AS WE FINALLY HAVE GOTTEN THERE.

Here comes 2021 Prestige that puts the Giants biggest offseason acquisition into Big Blue,
Kenny Golladay finally wearing the right uniform. No more of those Lions colors. I was finally able to acquire one in a blaster box break I did.

I also added these two as well.
Jabrill Peppers

 
and Pro Bowl TE Evan Engram. I still don't get how he got that vote when other Giants were much more deserving and were snubbed.

I also found that Golladay is also featured in 2021 Luminance in Giants colors that I will need as well. I just hope Panini will hurry up and get Kadarius Toney in blue as well.

Do you guys like seeking new players in your teams colors like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment