Sunday, July 25, 2021

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Select Tie Dye Die Cut Prizm /25

It's another Sunday and another day for a new Rodney Hampton card to show off.

I have many new ones that came in recently to show off, but, thought I would jump back to Select again since a good portion of the new ones are represented by Select.

Today's latest is another lower numbered one.


 
The Tie Dye Die Cuts are numbered to 25.

Here is the complete chase below. With each card I reveal, I will be crossing it off on this list. You can find my complete haves and needs HERE. (if you want to blow the fun )

57 Signatures Black Prizm 1/1
57 Signatures Black Prizm Die-Cut 1/1
57 Signatures Green Prizm /5
57 Signatures Green Prizm Die-Cut /5
57 Signatures Gold Prizm /10
57 Signatures Gold Prizm Die-Cut /10
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm /25
57 Signatures Tie-Dye Prizm Die-Cut /25
57 Signatures White Prizm /35
57 Signatures Light Blue Prizm /50
57 Signatures Maroon Prizm /75
57 Signatures Blue Prizm /99

57 Signatures Prizm /199

Next week, there will be more Rodney. I haven't decided if it will be a 1/1 or if the Select will continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment