Thursday, July 15, 2021

Home & Away

In my latest trade with fellow collector @CardpocalypseNC, I acquired a couple really cool Eli Manning cards.

Back in 2018, Score football included a memorabilia set known as Home & Away where each player featured in the set had two different cards.

 
One card featured their player in their home jersey and included a swatch of said jersey.

While the other card featured the player in the away jersey with a swatch of that said jersey.

I thought this was an excellent idea by Panini to have a set like this and I was hoping to see this kind of concept built upon.
But sadly up to this point, Score 2018 was the only one to include this fun aspect.

I think the only way to possibly improve upon this is to put these cards dual sided.

Thanks again to Tim for the trade with these in it. They have their permanent home (not away) now.

No comments:

Post a Comment