Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Trevor Gave These Away!

Trevor over at Bump and Run Football Card Blog recently put up a Pay-It-Forward on his blog and had a decent amount of cards he was giving away.

I knew at the very least I had to scope out the situation just in case something caught my eye, which something did.
First I will show off the three surprise bonus Giants cards he tossed in. Which by the way, if you haven't checked out my Giants card blog that has been going on for years now, FOLLOW it HERE.

Now onto the three cards I claimed. I loved watching The Simpsons growing up, I haven't seen much of it in the last 15 years or so, but hopefully someday I can catch up.

I don't think I had owned a single card of them until I saw these that Trevor was offering up.


 
These are both cool and nostalgic. Fits perfects in my 90's collection.

Thanks again Trevor for your generosity and the surprise bonuses.

If you haven't checked out his blog, do so. I linked you above for a reason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment