Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Unintentional Rainbow Chase: 2017 Optic Davis Webb

 
Davis Webb was supposed to be the face of the NY Giants after Eli Manning retired, but instead he became the face of my latest Unintentional Rainbow segment.

I may only have three, but it's a start of something that could grow big pretty easily as they are affordable.

Here is the overall chase,
Base,Bronze, Holo, Lime, Pink, Red/Yellow, White Sparkle, Aqua /299, Orange /199, Blue /149, Red /99, Purple /50, Black /25, Gold /10, Green /5, and Gold Vinyl 1/1.

Here is what I have remaining,
Base,Bronze, Holo, Lime, Pink, Red/Yellow, White Sparkle, Aqua /299, Orange /199, Blue /149, Red /99, Purple /50, Black /25, Gold /10, Green /5, and Gold Vinyl 1/1.

If you have any of my needs and are up for a PWE trade, please contact me via email at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment