Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Lightning Strike

Despite being a Top 10 pick, a Super Bowl MVP, 2x Super Bowl champ, 2x Pro Bowler, almost 200 career TD passes, and owning more than 10 NY Giants team records, Phil Simms doesn't quite get the hobby respect you would think he has earned.
Most Simms cards you can add to your collection for pretty much next to nothing for his accolades, that's even in comparison to my Rodney Hampton collection that is more costly.

This beautiful autograph you see above, $10. Yes, you read it right, I landed it for $10. I thought I had a steal but comparing it to other Simms autographs, it seems I am right in the same ballpark range as most of his autographs go for $40 and under. That once again is mind blowing to me.

Even though my favorite Giants QB will always be Eli, I will always welcome Phil Simms cards and autograph cards when they come at a cost like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment