Thursday, July 8, 2021

Expanding On One

Trading can be such an adventure and an adventure I will take again and again. One can seem like a one for one card trade can expand to so much more and that's what happened to my last trade with @MaxxPower68.

 
On Twitter, he had posted out a couple of these Will Ferrell Topps cards and I immediately wanted them. I have the Dodgers version but really wanted to keep adding any of those I could. Sort of a side set chase but not a deep "need now" one.

So I inquired about both cards finding out one had already been traded away but one was left so I worked my trade magic and as you can see acquired it.

But, that wasn't the end of the trade as the haul and trade became bigger. It became apparent that I needed to keep growing my non sport PC.

So I did and brought all of this home as well,

(I am sad Topps didn't continue with these but stuck with doing '86 inserts every year instead)







 
I had no specific reason for taking any of these other than the fact they were non sport cards.

Thanks to Tim again for this trade.

If any of you have any of this Will Ferrells kicking dust around in your house, I would welcome them here in a pwe trade. Just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment