Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Breakin' Wax:2020-2021 Prizm Basketball Hanger Pack

So far in 2021, I have had zero, I mean ZERO luck in my pack and box breaks both retail and in hobby.

But, yet I still keep chugging along and trying more.

Today I am breaking a hanger pack of 2020-2021 Prizm basketball and hoping my luck can turn around.

Each hanger pack of 2020-2021 Prizm basketball comes with 15 cards distributed in two packs. One is a 12 card pack with base, inserts and regular parallels and one 3 card pack featuring red, white and blue packs. Packs usually go for $15 but with pandemic prices they can be found for up to $50. Don't worry, I didn't pay this.

First I opened up the 12 card pack. I always save the bonus packs for last.
Base, Curry and Carter not bad finds.

I saw two Charlotte Hornet rookies and got excited, but once again, no Ball.

Up next, a silver rookie. Not sure who CJ Elleby is, but sure hope he pans out.

Matthew Dellavedova green prizm

And my one insert, Kawhi.

Now onto the Red, White, Blue parallel pack.
Tim Duncan...solid!



Well, nothing too huge in this break which isn't surprising for my luck so far this year.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment