Tuesday, May 17, 2022

CONTEST WINNER OF THE 6 PACKAGES OF BCW SUPPLIES SORTING TRAYS

 Sorry for the delay on this contest announcement. I have been way under the weather so haven't had the opportunity to do this as I caught Covid. I am still under the weather but figure I need to get this out of the way. Luckily for me, all other posts on this blog are pre-written.

Despite the delay, it was a sad turnout with only 6 in this contest. I awarded those who told me in comments an extra entry that told me they followed the other blogs.

Good luck everyone....

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

  1. RJ Sahl
  2. Dennis
  3. bbcardz
  4. Jafronius
  5. RJ Sahl
  6. Jafronius
  7. Trevor P
  8. David

IP: 2001:5b0:2c75:d998:e1f9:920b:bf53:8492
Timestamp: 2022-05-16 12:33:04 UTC

You have randomized this list 7 times.

Congrats to RJ Sahl! Please email your address to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com. If this prize is not claimed this time within 3 days, Dennis will be the automatic winner. If he doesn't claim within 3 days, then BBcardz and so on.

Thanks to those that entered and thanks to BCW for the contest!

4 comments:

  1. Common three no shows! Just kidding, congrats to RJ and thanks again for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Wow, a winner. Address sent to you for mailing. Thanks, Jafronius for the congratulations. Thanks to Sports Card Collectors and BCW! Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I got them today. I'm looking forward to putting them to use. Thanks to Sports Card Collectors and BCW. Randy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations RJ! Thanks again to Matt and BCW for the contests. btw Matt, I can relate--I also got COVID. Tested positive on Wed. 5/25 after working a week in Las Vegas. This virus ain't no joke. What's really frustrating is that I'd been wearing a mask 98% of the time I was in Vegas. Maybe I shouldn't have volunteered to fly to Vegas to work that 3-day music festival (175,000 attendance each day).

    ReplyDelete