Saturday, May 7, 2022

Breakin' Wax:2021 Mosaic Football Mega Box Part 2

Recently, I acquired two Mega Boxes in a trade I made with my father and was hoping for the best. I can't turn it away for some reason. I thought I had learned my lesson on trading for wax but I haven't. 

At least not for Mosaic football.

Let's hope that box two can match box #1.
Every mega box of 2021 Mosaic football comes with 10 packs of 4 cards. Each box has no guarantees other than some shiny stuff and boxes run $60.

I didn't take a picture of every card from this break and just focused on the inserts and shiny stuff.

4 inserts

BANG! Green parallel of Jalen Hurts

Another Davis, sweet! Justin Herbert isn't too shabby either.

Josh Allen is okay I guess :)

The Bus silver parallel

Blue Reactive

Kadarius Toney! PC pull!

And a nice card to end the break, Trey Lance blue reactive rookie. He is marked to be the 49ers starting QB.

Break two wasn't too bad. There wasn't a case hit but that's okay, the Trey Lance is decent.

Thoughts on today's break welcomed in comments.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on another sweet TD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a Patrick Queen in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, not as good as box 1, and still not worth $60, but the cards are alright.

    ReplyDelete