Friday, May 13, 2022

Eli's Cardbaord:2016 Score Signal Callers Jumbo Gold

It's been a little while since I have posted the latest Eli Manning card, so I thought I wouldn't drag it out for you guys any longer.

So, here is the latest card add that is very shiny and gold and from Burbank Sportcards Marketplace.
 
In today's era of collecting, especially when it comes to football cards, there are no odds on pulling cards. The only info I have on today's card is that it's randomly inserted.

I love the eye candy on this one. Lots of shine, gold and tons of Giants blue.

Back Of Card.

Remember, you too can order from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace and Save 15% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace. Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK HERE:
https://marketplace.beckett.com/burbanksportscards_21/

No comments:

Post a Comment