Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Authen-Kicks

A couple of weeks ago, I showed off a baseball swatch for my unique swatch collection.

Today, I have another cool piece to show off.

While researching my E-X needs, I discovered that E-X released a show swatch back in 1999. Nothing speaks to me more than a 90's insert/card with a memorabilia swatch. 

I NEEDED ONE.

So I searched Burbank Sportcards Marketplace for one and found a cheap one of Cade McCown. Not only was it cheap, but the swatch was one of the better ones.
The cards are hand numbered.

And randomly inserted into packs.

After picking this one up, I want more and may need to add another in my next Burbank Sportcards mail day.

Remember, you too can order from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace and Save 10% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace. Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK HERE:

2 comments:

  1. Very cool card. Wish card companies produced more game-used memorabilia cards like this these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoe relic cards are awesome! Way more unique that a plain jersey swatch.

    ReplyDelete