Thursday, May 19, 2022

Rest Of The Kerry's Cardboard

Just like with the Eli Mannings, I figured it was time to play catch up with Kerry Collins and my latest adds of him from Burbank Sportcards.

First up, a Topps Gold Label Premium parallel.

These are numbered to 1000. These are tougher than the amount of finding them.

 
Pacific Invincible red /150

Card back.

Topps Chrome refractor from 2001 Topps Chrome.

A year where the regular silver refractors were numbered to 999

Now a cool die-cut, Aspirations parallel /95. Sharp card especially in person. I was stoked when I saw this on Burbank

Back of the card.

One corner on this one is iffy, but these are tough finds so I will take it as is.

Premier Date parallel /138

Holographic parallel

 
Another tough one to find /75

Some great finds in my opinion for my Kerry Collins PC. I may have to update how many cards I have in that collection at some point.

Remember, you too can order from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace and Save 15% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace. Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment