Sunday, May 8, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2021 Contenders Playoff Ticket

I don't usually check every football release's checklist when they come out to see if any of my Giants players are on it or not.

I simply use my eBay saved searches to tell me when my players have new cards out.

When my Eli Manning search notified me of a new Eli card listed, I checked it out. 
What popped up was this card and I had to have it. Anything to do with either Super Bowl 42 or Super Bowl 46 I WANT.

The problem was, at the time I didn't have the funding to grab it. So, I had to do the one thing I hate, waiting. 

I knew there would be a million of these that pop up since they were a simple insert, but I just am a "want it now" person.
 
But, I did end up waiting and a couple of weeks later a copy of this card popped up on Burbank Sportcards Marketplace and I added it to my cart.

I am happy with this one. Even though the autograph edition of it is much more wanted but way out of my budget league.

Thoughts on the card, your "wanting" of cards and your patience welcomed in comments.

Remember, you too can order from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace and Save 10% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace. Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK HERE:
https://marketplace.beckett.com/burbanksportscards_21/

No comments:

Post a Comment