Friday, May 6, 2022

Breakin' Wax:2021 Mosaic Mega Box Part 1

I have an addiction.

I can't seem to stay away from Mosaic football cards. 

Recently, I acquired two Mega Boxes in a trade I made with my father and was hoping for the best. I can't turn it away for some reason. I thought I had learned my lesson on trading for wax, but I haven't. 

At least not for Mosaic and Mosaic football especially.

Let's hope for the best with box one being posted today.
Every mega box of 2021 Mosaic football comes with 10 packs of 4 cards. Each box has no guarantees other than some shiny stuff and boxes run $60.

I didn't take a picture of every card from this break and just focused on the inserts and shiny stuff.
Nick Chubb Touchdown Masters

Bang! this insert line has incredible photography, I just wished there had been a Giant on the checklist.

Got Game? Gronk and Will To Win Robinson.

Bang! Green parallel of DK Metcalf.

Will To Win and Holofame parallels.

Mosaic parallels of Mitchell and Freeney

Silver parallel of Chase Claypool

Blue Reactive parallels

NIIIIIIIIIICE TD!! Blue Reactive!

Blake Martinez! Another stunning color team match parallel. Love it!

Then a surprise.....CASE HIT!!
HONEYCOMB Derek Carr!

That's one great looking parallel.

Well, box number one wasn't too bad at all. Case Hit, a couple shiny PC cards and some stuff I know I can use for trade bait.

Thoughts on this break welcomed in comments!

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking product. Very shiny and colorful... but the price per card seems a little steep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too pricey, but you didn't do so bad here. Thanks for showing off the cards! Get that Carr into the HOF!

    ReplyDelete