Sunday, May 22, 2022

Rodney's Cardboard:2021 Panini XR Summit Patch /5

2021 was probably the most Hampton cards I have to chase in sometime. Especially since Painin figured out that they can make him wear a player-worn jersey.

There are 7 relics alone in Panini XR for me to chase with two being 1/1's.

My recent add from the set is the lowest numbered one I own so far, the Green /5.
The card is green in the background and features my first ever Patch swatch of Rodney.

 
Back of the card features some actual writing and not just a guarantee which is what I am always up for.

Thanks to my buddy Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday fame for the help with this one.

All that remains to be chased now for me is both of the 1/1's. One of which is listed on eBay but at an outrageous price. So far it has dropped from $500 to $150 but I think $60 to $100 range is more fair.

Thoughts on this latest add welcomed in comments.

1 comment:

  1. Nice patch! Best of luck tracking down the last two cards.

    ReplyDelete