Thursday, May 5, 2022

Kerry's Cardboard:2003 Fleer Ultra Platinum Medallion /100

We go from one former NY Giants QB yesterday, to another former one today in the newest Kerry's Cardboard addition.

I have Kerry Collins as a saved search on eBay so I can keep track of cool cards and watch them when I see them. I don't always have the funding to grab them, but when I do, I try to add the toughest ones first.

Today's card is a Platinum Medallion. There were no odds on these back in 2003 Fleer Ultra, but they are numbered to 100 so they are not easy to find. Just like any of the Ultra Platinum Medallions throughout the years.

The front of the card has a silver/platinum tint to it.

 
The back is numbered to 100 and has the words Platinum Medallion. Wouldn't it be nice if some of today's products listed what they actually are? Especially Mosiac. Some of those parallels are really hard to tell.

This is so far the only Platinum Medallion I own of Kerry. I will need to chase the others down at some point.

In comments today, let me know your best Platinum Medallion you own!

No comments:

Post a Comment