Sunday, May 1, 2022

Rodney's Cardboard:2021 Illusions Trophy Collection Rainbow Thus Far

I thought I would recap my chase so far for the 2021 Illusions Trophy Collection Rodney Hampton chase.

And yes, Rodney's Cardboard has returned to this blog. It feels right here and not anywhere else.

Here are the cards in this chase so far,


Here are the /25, /10, /5 and the 1/1.

Once again, I am only missing the /35 which is on eBay but overpriced at $70. However, it would finish up this rainbow. But, still, overpriced and has been for months. The seller has never once put the price down.

Thoughts on this chase and if you would buy the /35 just to finish up the rainbow if you were in my shoes?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a Hampton super collector, but even if I was... I wouldn't pay $70. I'd wait around for one of the other 34 to pop up on eBay. That's just me though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree which is why its sitting there

      Delete