Wednesday, May 18, 2022

A Few More Eli's

Instead of dragging out my Eli Manning mail day from Burbank any further, especially since I have more incoming, I thought it was better to simply catch up.

 
Anytime I can grab a blue parallel of any Giants, I am game. This is a sapphire blue (I believe) parallel from 2015 Topps Chrome.

This isn't a numbered card.

Next up, a nice Score parallel.
 
I am not sure the technical name for this parallel, but it's numbered to 99 and sparkles in the light.

Back Of The Card.

Finally,  a couple of 2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity parallels.
Blue /250 (see what I mean about the blue parallels???)

 
Ruby Red /299  (side by side it's all Gmen colors)

Card back for both

Some solid pickups right here.

Remember, you too can order from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace and Save 15% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace. Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment