Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Show Me The Way: 1998 UD Choice Prime Choice Reserve /100

Welcome back for a new Show Me The Way.

Today, I am showing you my latest numbered Way I landed in a mail day from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace.

I don't know if you are a 90's player collector or not, but I am finding it tougher and tougher to land some of the parallels and inserts for my player collections as prices have been driven up.

So, today's card, I felt $8 was a little steep for, but with only 100 out there and only 2 I have ever seen listed, it was better to snatch it up before it becomes a missing piece.
I couldn't find the odds-on landing one of these 1998 UD Choice Prime Choice Reserve parallels, so I assume they were randomly inserted.

The card features a shiny overlay with the words Prime Choice Reserve and the number 100 written.

Back of the card has the numbering. This one is 80/100.

This was one of two new pickups from Burbank. I have more on the way soon as well.

Remember, you too can order from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace and Save 15% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace. Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK HERE:
https://marketplace.beckett.com/burbanksportscards_21/

No comments:

Post a Comment