Thursday, May 5, 2022

Giants Cardboard:2021 Donruss Out Of This World Kadarius Toney

It doesn't happen very often, but it does occasionally.

What am I talking about? Well, a card company that nails an insert design to my liking that isn't from the 90's.

Panini did it this year and I just finally got my hands onto one of the cards.

Out Of This World was an insert that fell randomly into packs of 2021 Donruss football. When I saw that Kadarius Toney was on the checklist, it told me I needed it so I went about going to get one.

But, after many attempts to trade for one, I had to give in and grab one off from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace when it was listed. Such a fun card and money well spent.

When the light hits the card like I tried to capture, the sun, the space lights up.
Back of the card isn't even that bad. It's the front but less sparkly.

Thoughts on my latest addition welcomed in comments along with what insert do you enjoy from now-a-days times.

Remember, you too can order from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace and Save 10% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace. Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK HERE:
https://marketplace.beckett.com/burbanksportscards_21/

No comments:

Post a Comment