Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2017 Panini XR Orange /75

Without having my Eli Manning collection on TCDB or on a spreadsheet, it has grown to the point that I have no clue what I have or don't have unless I physically look through two binders and a box. 800 plus cards is hard to remember.

So, when I go to add more, I try to chase numbered cards as those are the easiest to remember that I have or don't have.

In a recent shopping on Burbank Sportcards, that was my approach.
That's where I found today's card. An "eBay" 1/1 with this being the first orange parallel card out of the 75 made from Panini XR 2017.

 
Back of the card is the same.

I have many others coming up from this mail day as well.

Remember, you too can order from Burbank Sportcards Beckett Marketplace and Save 15% off your orders from Burbanks Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace. Use Code: 15BURBANK at checkout to do so! Also spend $50 and you will get free shipping. BOOM!

Shop their millions of items in inventory now by clicking THIS LINK HERE:
https://marketplace.beckett.com/burbanksportscards_21/

No comments:

Post a Comment