Friday, August 22, 2014

A Jammin JDcards Mail Day Part 1: NEW GRIFFEY PICKUPS!

In the first half of my Jammin JDcards mail day, I wanted to build upon my Griffey collection since I found my passion to start collecting him again. So I went searching the Jammin JDcards site for cards I needed and came up with these five.....for now. There are still more on there I need so look for more future mail days.

How did I decide which ones to pick for now? I started with the oldest ones I knew I didn't have. I thought this was my smartest move that way it would be easier to track for the next time.

There were pretty cool pickups here in these first four cards including an uncorrected error card from Fleer 92, a 1993 Jimmy Dean sausage card, a great photograph on the Stadium Club card and an impressive looking insert in 1992 Triple Play Gallery Of Stars. That one was probably my favorite.


The final card that I picked up was a 1994 Fleer Extra Bases Game Breakers insert that's oversized:
It has been about 10 years since I intentionally added to my Griffey PC and gotta admit it felt great.With these 5 now added, I have 412 different cards and with my renewed interest, I am always on the hunt for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment